Thursday, August 6, 2009

Melbourne Meet - Monday 10th August - 7pm - Pack, Snack, Swap and Make

Where - Rear of Fitzroy Learning Network - enter via 6 Wood St (NOT the front entrance!)
When - Monday 10th August, 7pm til 9.30pm - we ran a bit late last week and it was nice!
Who? - 20 spots available - RSVP from now on this post (no need to wait!)
What -
1. Stash Swap - pack up a bundle of things to swap on the night - they should be things you already have at home - don't buy anything new! Wrap them up into a package to put on the swap table.
2. Pack - we'll be packing the brand-new-fresh-from-the-printers Handmade Help recipe books to send out to those who pre-ordered it! We need help!!
3. Snack - bring a snack to share - and wine if you would like to! We will provide tea and coffee!
4. Make - bring some crafting to go on with (or just come and pack and chat if you like!)


14 comments:

CraftyA said...

I will be there. If there are any copies of the book available for sale, I would like to buy one.

Andrea M

Cindy said...

Yes please, hopefully I will remember everything this time

Shannon said...

Count me in please - I'll definatelt make it this time!
Shannon R

humphrey.b.bear said...

Yes Please Pip!!

sue h said...

i'll be there, hopefully with my craft this week! plus packing list in hand, of course!
sue h

Martta said...

Hello
I want to come too!I was ready to come along last time, but lucky I checked for details and noticed that I hadn't rsvped. oh my, not my cleverest moment.

Aisha S

Melanie said...

Oh! I thought this was going to be from 8pm. Nevermind. I'll be there, probably late, and providing this sore throat doesn't morph into something more evil.
Mel C

Pip Lincolne said...

Hey Mel,
Yes we were going to start later, but we need to allow as much time as possible to pack the books!
xx

Princess kirstie jane said...

I will be coming and waiting at the door step before 7 this time 'cause I tried to come this week but was a little late and I couldn't get your attention. I am not sure if I was pounding on the wrong door or just to shy to pound loud enough. :( But hurrah I love to pack and will bring a snack.

petapledger said...

I would like to come too!

Peta :)

Nycole said...

I will definitely make it this time - looking forward to seeing the recipe book! Nycole W

polly pratt said...

I would love to come. Can i buy i cook book??

See you there.

Anna B-D

Rosa said...

I`m currently in Abu Dhabi, on my way to Melbourne for the week. I touch down tomorraw at six, i willl try to make it in some form of slumber based madness.

rosa9 (from the UK)

Martta said...

oh damn, can't come
morphed into a snot machine, and i was so excited to be able to come this time. happy packing and snacking!