Sydney owls, we are pleased to announce we have a fantastic new venue for our Inner West catch ups.
When: Tuesday 8th June from 7pm
Location: “Artspark” 43 Merton St, Rozelle (click on the link for a map)
Cost - $10 per head (to cover the venue)
- Drawing utensils (ie lead pencils)
- Tape Measure
- Notebook (or paper for notes)
- Material – calico or cotton. 1m will be plenty
- Needles (hand sewing needles)
- 1 small Zipper – max 15cm long.
- Sewing machine if you have one. We have 4 to share among the group
- Mug and a tea bag
We are limited to about 20 spaces, to please RVSP by commenting on the blog.
We will be making small zippered purses, and also learning how to measure our bodies and select the correct patterns for our size. If you don’t have a machine, or don’t wish to sew please feel free to bring along your own craft.