When: Wed 28th July
Where: Box Factory - Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide
Cost: $2 donation to the Box Factory
Numbers: We have room for 25 Owls - the first 25 to RSVP are IN!
What to bring:
- 2 pieces of fabric, 6 inches square at a minimum.
- 2 matching buttons. Buttons should be type with 2 or 4 holes – not covered with shanks)
- Matching yarn or embroidery floss
- A long needle (ensure that yarn is able to be threaded through the eye of the needle)
- Matching cotton thread
- Basic needle for hand stitching
- a pen or pencil
- A few needles on the night for the group to share
- A circle pattern to trace
- Stuffing/Poly fill
If you are already set for pin cushions and would prefer to BYO craft that's no worries at all.
See you there!
The Adelaide Owl Prefects