Have a look here at the freezer paper Flickr group for inspiration:
Image from here
You'll need to bring:
- a photocopy/printout of a design you want to stencil,
- something you want to stencil on to (t-shirt, tea towel, fabric),
- a pencil for tracing the design on to the freezer paper,
- an exacto or paper cutting knife, and
- a plastic lid or some kind of paint palette
- $6 for the room hire.
Here are some great places to start looking for a stencil or for a bit of information about the process. Best to try something simple to start with.
And try using the image function to search Google for possible stencil images too.
Look forward to seeing you there - Sunday 21 November at 1:30 at the Downer Community Centre. Leave your RSVP or any questions in the comments, and let us know if you need supplies. Don't forget - $6 for the room hire and a plate of something yummy to share if you're so inclined!