Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cootamundra Brown Owls September Meet


We had a great first month at Cootamundra Brown Owls. We had only four people at each session but as it's only early days and didn't have much publicity happening, I think that was pretty good.

We had cake and lots of crafting and chatting.


Dorothy & Robyn crocheting 
We had people crocheting, appliqueing, beading & card making, what fun! Silly me forgot to take photos until the last minute so I only have one of these two lovely ladies at the evening session.

Next month:
Day session: Thursday 1st September 1-3pm Stephen Ward Rooms, Cootamundra library. I will be away for this session & my mother-in-law (above right) has kindly agreed to "host" for me, so go & say hi to her!

Evening session: Tuesday 6th September 6-8pm Stephen Ward Rooms, Cootamundra library.

Tea/Coffee/Hot choc & cake or other yummies will be supplied.
Both sessions will be BYO project but I can put together either an easy card making kit or easy beading kit for you & lend you my tools if you don't have something to work on. Please RSVP & state what session & what kit you'd like.
FREE.
Contact & RSVP:
Katie: 0401 741 631
sweetrustic [at] gmail.com
Brown Owls Cootamundra on Facebook
or you can always RSVP in the comments here.

No comments: