Friday, September 16, 2011
Hobart Brown Owls are Gathering!!
We thought it was about time Hobart had a Brown Owls group all of it's on... So, we have found a clubhouse and we are gathering! Soon! Yay! You can find us on Facebook here.
So, lets get organised...
Where: The old MCHN building, in the playground (yes, in it!), Batchelor Way, Taroona.
When: Every last Saturday of the month, starting from September 24th.
What time: 1.30 - 4.30pm, including time to set up and pack up.
What should you bring?
- Some crafty projects to work on. There is a small amount table of space for machine sewing, lots of space for hand work.
- A cup for drinking from. There will be tea, cows milk and sugar available. Feel free to bring a special drink along.
- A plate of afternoon tea to share. Gluten free options would be appreciated, but not essential.
- A little bit of money (about $4) for venue hire. The venue is quite cheap, so any surplus will be saved in a kitty to pay for weeks here attendance may be low. Lets see how we go...
- Children are ok to come if you need that option - the playground is right there and visible from the house, but this may be your special time away from owlets, which is perfectly great too :)
Look forward to seeing you there!