It's stencil time again!
*Please note this month's meeting is on SUNDAY, not Saturday. The DCC have double booked us so we have had to change to Sunday 23 October.
You'll need to bring:
- a photocopy/printout of a design you want to stencil,
- something you want to stencil on to (t-shirt, tea towel, fabric),
- a pencil for tracing the design on to the freezer paper,
- an exacto or paper cutting knife, and
- a plastic lid or some kind of paint palette
Here are some great places to start looking for a stencil or for a bit of information about the process. Best to try something simple to start with.
Check out out results last time... 2009
And try using the image function to search Google for possible stencil images too.
Look forward to seeing you there - Sunday 23 October at 2.00pm at the Downer Community Centre. Leave your RSVP or any questions in the comments, and let us know if you need supplies. Don't forget - $5 for the room hire and a plate of something yummy to share if you're so inclined!