Thursday, June 27, 2013

Expressions of Interest! NE Melbourne Brown Owls?!




Hi there,

I am a crafty and creative person who is wanting to start a Brown Owl’s craft group in the North Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. I have been a creative person for a long time, dabbling in many types of craft and creative things such as handmade millinery (I even ran my own shop for a while!), clothing, bags, jewellery and other fashion accessories.

I am interested in hiring a community hall (with wheelchair access) in the Banyule district (most likely Greensborough or Macleod) regularly for the group to meet. I am particularly interested in making it easily accessible to the Hurstbridge train line.

I would need a minimum of 10 people per meet up to cover the costs of the hall hire.
Cost would be $5 per head where the duration of the meet up would be approximately 2-2.5 hours.

I would love it to be a place where crafty and creative people can come together and work on their unfinished projects, as well as share skills over a cup of tea and a piece of cake!

I am wanting to see how much interest there would be in a group like this if I was to organise it. Below is a short four question survey to get an idea of preferred days, times and how often people would like to attend.

If you are interested, please fill out the survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q7Z2N7V or contact me (Madeleine) at madeleine(dot)sobb(at)gmail(dot)com for further details.

Thanks so much!
Madeleine

No comments: