Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Canberra Owls - 'tis the season!

Apologies lovely Canberra Owls, that we haven't been back to you yet with details of our next meet.

But we hope we can make up for it by telling you that the crafting - christmas decorations - is on us!
We will have all the makings available for Danish woven hearts (julehjerter), german folded stars and redwork embroidered ornaments. If you have a small embroidery hoop, please bring it along, otherwise have a go free-hand.

The details are as always:

Downer Community Centre

2 - 4 pm

Saturday 19 November

Please bring $5 for the room hire, and a plate to share for afternoon tea.

Please, please rsvp in the comments, so we know how many folk want to come! New owls are always welcome, we would love to meet you!

Ho ho ho

Michelle, Bron, Naomi and George xo

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish, I wish, but unfortunately can't. Weekend away, sans kidlets awaits me. Have a great time!

Michelle said...

Oh, I'm IN!

(and a note to fellow prefects - will bring the table cloths I have)

Bianca said...

See you there!

Domerella said...

Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there.
Jen

Mandor said...

And I'm out again ladies. Am hoping 2012 will be be kinder to my attendance!

Bron said...

count me in too! =)

Danielle said...

Yay! Looking forward to it!

Carolyn McPherson said...

sad face :( I won't be able to make this one and the projects look so cool. Can't wait to see your results and maybe you could link us to some tutorial's so I can cyber craft with you!

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Sadly cannot make it! Birthday celebrations in swing. Sandra A

Naomi said...

Miss Lily and I will be there!

Michelle said...

Just realise this is today - small oh has a birthday party to go to so I won't be able to make it. Have fun