Thursday, November 3, 2011

Southside Brown Owls!!!

Hey all!



It is all about heading to Brown Owls at Windsor Deli this month and bringing your UFO's or making a softie for the Mirabel Foundation!

Where: Windsor Deli - 33 Hornby Street Windsor 
When: 10th November
Time: 7pm onwards
Bring: whatever you like! 

Shannon is bringing along printed copies of Jess's Morris the Panda amigurumi if you want to have a crack at doing that, or you can have a look over here for more information!

Can't wait to see you all!

Make sure you chuck your name in the comments section to let me know you are going to be there! :)

11 comments:

anhaga sae / lisa said...

I'll be there!

Brianna said...

I'll be there too!

Unknown said...

Well, alright then.

Cindy said...

Cool, but I won't be softie-ing

Katiecoos said...

Looking forward to it, not sure which softie to make yet . :)
Kate

Michelle said...

Yep, I'll be there:)

Suzie from www.stylise.com.au said...

Will defo try and be there ladies

Mary said...

Planning on making it.

Anonymous said...

i am coming

Judy

Narelle said...

I'll be there!

Rosa said...

Sorry for late RSVP, but i'm planning on coming!