Thursday, April 4, 2013

Southside Owls at Frankie and Swiss

Hello everyone!

Michelle here, from Frankie and Swiss. This month it's Brown Owls at my place, 199 Toorak Road South Yarra. And Magdalena from The Craft Revival is our SPECIAL GUEST. She'll be bringing along her brand spankin new paper die cutting machine and letting us all have a go. Brilliant! I've seen what it can do, and it's cool. In fact, I'd like a giant one that could die cut fabric - that would be very cool...

See that owl? It's a paper cut. Using Magdalena's machine. Awesome stuff.




Now, there is a CHANGE OF DAY this month. We'll be gathering together next WEDNESDAY 10th April. 

Date: Wednesday 10th April 2013

Time: 7:30pm onwards

Venue: Frankie and Swiss, Ground Floor, 199 Toorak Road, South Yarra. It’s the building on the corner of Toorak and Claremont Street. Right on the #8 tram or a 2 second walk from South Yarra station. I’ll also have parking available underneath the building. You’ll need to call me (9826 4261) to buzz you under:)

map
Craft: BYO a project. Maybe some paper bits and pieces to give the die cutting machine a go! 

Goodies: We will have tea and coffee. I'm pretty useless in the baking department, so please feel free to bring something along if you would like to show off your baking skills!

RSVP: You can leave a comment here, email me or tweet me

See you all next week!Michelle
x

1 comment:

LJ said...

i hope its not too late to say im coming im on my way. lauren