Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brisbane Owls: RSVP for Embroidery

Brisbane Owls: It's time to RSVP for our next meet up! 




Date: Saturday 23 July 2011

Time: 1–3pm

Venue: St Augustine's Church Hall, Racecourse Road, Hamilton




CRAFT-ALONG PROJECT: EMBROIDERY
Rebecca will be leading the craft-along project this month with some very cool embroidery patterns,  perfect for any level of crafter. You can also bring along your own pattern or image to embroider.

Bring an item or piece of fabric you would like to embroider for example a tea towel, hankie, pillow case, fabric etc. Patterns, thread, scissors, etc will be provided. We will have some hoops available but if you have your own bring it along.

Please leave a comment to let us know if you will be taking part in the project.

OR BYO craft to work on. 


Feel free to bring along any crafty projects you need advice with.

Tea and coffee provided. Feel free to show off your baking skills by bringing a plate for morning tea :)


NB: This session of Brown Owls will follow on from the BrisStyle Smart Marketing info session! For those of you starting your own crafty business or those who have a craft business already you can check out all the registration details here.


Please RSVP for Brown Owls by leaving a comment on this post by this Thursday 21 July or email brisbanebrownowls@gmail.com. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! With my hankie!
Stacy F

Unknown said...

Please put me down as a tentative YES!

Belinda said...

I shall be there, how exciting!

erin xo said...

oh I would love to come but am in Mackay for a wedding =( I've missed so many - will pop the dates in my diary and hopefully make the next one! Have a lovely time embroidering!!!

Pretty Unique said...

Yes for me too..

Embers said...

I'll be there but can only stay till 2pm

Anonymous said...

totally there! much easier time for me to make! Thank you

Velvet Mango said...

I would love to come too, as I haven't made any meets yet, but I'm busy organising my wedding. Hopefully once the craziness is over :) have fun

dash robin said...

I'd love to be there :o) First time!!