Monday, July 25, 2011

Cheerio, I'm off to have babies... ..... SO COME AND SAY GOODBYE AT OUR LAST PRESTON MEET


Hey there Preston Gang,

Yes, its true! I'm having a baby and will be hanging up my Preston Chapter Leader shoes. I'd love for you all too come along to our final Meet this August.
Heres the details....

DATE: Sunday 14th August
TIME: 2- 4pm
WHERE: Pearl Oyster Cafe- 114 Miller St, Preston
(stop 37 on the 112 tram)
WHAT: Bring along
your own crafty project that your working on.
COST: free- but purchase a cup of tea or coffee as a thank you
gesture for hangin' at such an tip-top venue
RSVP: In the comments section if you'd like to come along.
Email me if you have any questions
Everyone is most welcome!


3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Just RSVPing Keti- see you on the 14th!

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much to Keti for setting up the Preston Brown Owls. You have been so welcoming and encouraging. See you at the meeting.

Anne-Margaret said...

Hi I'd like to come too on Sunday. Regards Anne-Margaret