Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brown Owls Melbourne 3000, August meet

Sorry for the lack of lovely photo image to make this blog post look all lovely but blogger is not behaving and will not let me upload one - gggggrrrrrrr!

Howdy!

Time is flying and it is nearly time for our next Melb 3000 Brown Owls gathering - woot woot! hoorah!

Here are the details:
when: Wednesday 3rd August 2011
at: 6.30 - 9pm
where: The Parlour, Madame Brussels, level 3, 59-63 Bourke St, Melbourne 3000
why: because we love it!
bring: BYO craft project or notify me in the RSVP below if you need some ideas
cost: no fee for attendance but you may like to purchase a drink or a delight from the Madame Brussels menu, by way of a thankyou for room usage
RSVP: essential! asap! indicate your want to attend by submitting a comment to this blog entry, in your response please include your name eg. Sue H (but dont use that one unless you are me!)

I have been putting some ideas together for future meets, which I'd like to share with you at our August meet. I'd love to have your feedback and input on some of my thoughts, which are not necessarily tutorial nights, moreso themes to have a bit of fun with - here are a couple to get your tastebuds tingling - Raspberry Ripple, Jumpertastic, Hang On! etc etc etc (confused? well so you might be, but all will be revealed on the 6th!). I actually really like a BYO night, which is what we've been doing so far, but I'd be happy to assist anyone wanting to organise a specific 'how-to' night for one of our future meets.

You can also keep up to date with things in our facebook group, why not join us.

Look forward to seeing you on the 6th, dont forget to RSVP below.

Sue x

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! See you then!

emsveen said...

YES! Really want to make it this time! Emma V

Crafting Health Sue said...

Oooopps - date of gathering corrected to Wednesday THIRD (3rd) August.

Crafting Health Sue said...

Hi Anonymous (first RSVP'er) - its great that you can come along, would be super to know WHO you are? Cheers, Sue H

Katiecoos said...

Hi Sue, I will be there! Thanks, Kate W :)

kittybaroque said...

Yaaahhhyyyy! Meeeee pretty please XXX
LOVE MB300's style <3
blessings
KittyB

Fiona said...

Sorry Sue, I'm Anonymous! The little box didn't appear for me to put my name in last time. Oops! See you on the 3rd!

Becca said...

ohh can I come?
Becca C

peter baker said...

I hope to be there...

figfoster said...

Yes!

Shannon said...

Looking forward to it Sue!! Yay!

Yots said...

I plan to be there and work on ribbed scarf!

Susie Bate said...

Hi Sue

I'll be there. Perhaps I make some more slippers. Or...gasp...a new project?! Susie

stacey said...

i'll be there with bells on

Linda H said...

Me too please! See you soon.

Linda

monica said...

Hi Sue- would love to come wed night, get some knitting on...

Anonymous said...

I will there with Bells on Sue

Harold said...

I'll be there, can't wait...the number of started craft projects is piling up, will be lovely to progress them! Or just hang with lovely peep's and have a vino! :) Megan H

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue

I will be there.

Gabriele

Caryn F said...

hello. i would love to be there. caryn f

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I would love to join! Erin