Thursday, July 7, 2011

Southside Brown Owls

Hey all!

We are meeting up at Windsor Deli next Thursday! Doesn't time fly!

When: Thursday 14th July, 2010
Where: Windsor Deli 33 Hornby Street Windsor
Time: 7.30pm onwards!


We have a mini class with Michelle from Frankie and Swiss and she is going to show us how to make Liberty hair ties! And the great thing is that you don't have to bring a thing for them!

This is a BYO night!



RSVP below by leaving a comment!

Send me an email to katrinajhigham@gmail.com if you have any questions, or jump onto twitter @katrinahigham as I am always on there chatting!

See you next week!

20 comments:

Yots said...

Count me in!

Narelle said...

You know I'll be there - just try to stop me ; )

kittybaroque said...

Sooooooooppppppppeeerrrrr excited, can't WAIT 2 meet Southside Chicks again, it's a YES XX :-D Suffering crochet anxiety...oh...it's SO confusing..gaaaaaahhhhhh

JoeyNomad said...

I'm in! Hooray!

Fiona Quail said...

Damn I am unable to come, school holiday and we will be away. Oh no.. :(

Cindy said...

See you then

anhaga sae / lisa said...

Yes please!

Michelle said...

I'm in!!

Unknown said...

I'll be there. Yay!

Mary said...

I'm in

Andi said...

With bells on!

Jen Henderson said...

Can't wait!! xx

Linda H said...

Me too please!

Kate - F is for fabric said...

Looking forward to seeing all the lovely ladies xxx

Yarn Wrap said...

Aunty Judy as well

Katiecoos said...

Hello ladies - I will be there. I am looking forward to my first brown owls meet! Who do I report to?

jodi said...

i'd love to come. will be my first brown owls meet. x

Tess said...

I'm in! Can't wait to finally visit Windsor Deli, Kat!

Katie said...

Looking forward to it! See you soon! :-)

Brianna said...

First brown owls, I can't wait.