Monday, July 11, 2011

St George and Sutherland Brown Owls Recap

We had a lovely meeting yesterday in one of our new venues 'Buzzbar' at Mortdale! I took along some wool for some random crochet:

It ended up as a granny square doll blanket and pillow which was promtly rejected by Amelie (3) when I presented her with it...oh well maybe it will grow on her!


I also had this mess to deal with...un-picking my mistakes and of course I ended up unpicking where I didn't need to...but thankfully it was saved and all sewn up when I got home.



A wonderful puppet without a face! I can't wait to see what she looks like soon!


Michelle with her beautiful knitting!


Jess getting into Knitting...and almost finished her quilt top....great work!


As per usual I only remembered to take photos at the end of the crafting so apologies to Sara and Christy who had some beautiful knitting and crochet going on!


Thanks for everyone who came along, I had a great time and can't wait to catch up again soon!


If you couldn't make it to the meeting or what to share your progress pop a link in the comments below!


Our next meeting details are:


Date: Tuesday 9th August 2011
Venue: Boyles Hotel Sutherland - 806 - 810 Old Princes Highway, Sutherland, NSW 2232
Time: 7pm - 10pm
BYO Craft


2 comments:

Alan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peta said...

Hi everyone,
I haven’t been able to make it to the last two brown owls and haven’t had much internet access either to post my apologises. I will definitely be at the next at Sutherland. Hope to see everyone there.

Peta