Friday, June 10, 2011

Brown Owls Melbourne 3000, July meet


Howdy!

Well....... having had such a great first gathering this week, it seems only right to get right on with planning the next!

when: Monday 4th July 2011
at: 6.30 - 9pm
where: The Parlour, Madame Brussels, level 3, 59-63 Bourke St, Melbourne 3000
why: because the first one was so great and therefore a second is definitely in order
bring: BYO craft project or notify me in the RSVP below if you need some ideas
cost: no fee for attendance but you may like to purchase a drink or a delight from the Madame Brussels menu, by way of a thankyou for room usage
RSVP: essential! asap! indicate your want to attend by submitting a comment to this blog entry, in your response please include your name eg. Sue H (but dont use that one unless you are me!)

As mentioned at our gathering this week, please contact me - link in the menu over there on the right or sue (at) craftinghealth (dot) com - with any of your suggestions for topics / crafts you might like some instruction in or, hopefully, would like to present yourself (go on, do it - we can assure you lots of support!). And just generally let me know if you have any ideas for future meets, themed nights etc.

And.... how about joining our facebook group, that would be super.

Look forward to seeing you.

sue

ps. did someone ask me about a rabbit pattern? check out billy and bobby up top there in that there photo, cute yeah? they live in london now, having adventures with my nephews. access to pattern here (down at the bottom of the page).

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I get to be in this one! Thanks, Hollie.

Anna said...

Will be there!

El Thomas said...

Ooh, that was good timing to have a squiz at this page. I'm in, thanks. Plus one, for sharing that special "tea". Cheers

Chloe R said...

RSVPing for one please! Right O' better go and practice my new crocheting skills!
Chloe R.

Tanya said...

I'm in :)

kittybaroque said...

Oooohhh, me please!!! It is SUCH an awesome space & PERFECT 4 Brown Owls Group (I nearly said BO to shorten, didn't read as well.... ;-)
Maybe a cute mini project sheet could go out ahead of each sessh then peeps who might want to do that or newbies would have something 2 work on together...Still really can't get over bringing exactly tge same knitting project as someone else, spooky....and how cool is the panelled door! Thx 4 setting up XX

Shannon said...

Yay! I will be there with bells on of course Sue!!
Shannon xx

hannah @ Basic Space said...

RSVP! So disappointed I didn't get there this week. Looking forward to going :)

Fiona said...

Count me in! Had a lovely time on Wednesday! Looking forward to catching up with you girls again.

Claudia said...

Yes! Me please

Linda said...

I'll be there - enjoyed the good company and crafting at Mme B's. Thanks!
Linda H.

Yots said...

I will also be there - thanks for organising!

emsveen said...

I would love to be there if there's still space! Emma V

Harold said...

A spot for me too please, i had such a fabulous time last meeting and can't wait for a repeat dose.
Megan H
p.s. your bunnies look so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

A spot for me too please!

Lou W

Michelle said...

I'm coming again, was great fun last time!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to come along again if there's still space

tess said...

Yay, I'd love to come along! tess

Kei said...

Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Count me in ! Thanks Sue.

Michelle S

Susie Bate said...

Yes please, Sue - I would love to come again :) Susie

Stacey I said...

i'd love to come again this time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue im a Newbie so excited there is brown owls in the city now. I will be there with bells on if there is still places xoxo Jess

Michelle nolan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Please count me in! Sounds like a lot of fun! Will bring my knitting and crochet hook

Michelle said...

difluMy friend Kim is coming with me too! Look forward to meeting everyone!

El Thomas said...

Hello Sue. Unfortunately my friend is unable to join me tomorrow night, so there's another spot available. I, however, will most definitely be there. Cheers, Eleanor

Yots said...

Hi sue!
I forgot I have a red cross team meeting tonight so I'm going to have to be an apology :( I will catch you next time!