Thursday, June 9, 2011

MITCHAM BROWN OWLS


Our Logo designed and drawn by Jo Schofield.

Hi Owlies,

Sorry for the late notice, we have our next Brown Owls meeting this Tuesday.
Bring along your own project, or we have learn to knit and crochet, and of course, temari.

Hasn't the cold weather been perfect for curling up at home and doing a bit of craft?

Thanks very much to Jo who is a very patient teacher, and taught us how to spin at our last meeting, both drop spindle spinning and with her spinning wheel.

Could you please RSVP if you are attending so we know how many to expect.
We'll look forward to seeing you.

Kind regards,

Lianne and Julie

The Details.

Where: Gallery One 1 Torrens Street Mitcham ph : 8272 4504

When: Tuesday 14th of June 7 - 9.30 pm.

Cost: Once of Joining fee $10, Room Hire $5.

2 comments:

adele d said...

I think I will come this Tuesday. Yes, I will.

Martine said...

Well as Adele is coming I'll come too! I was coming anyway - just being cheeky!
M x