Thursday, April 8, 2010

Adelaide B.Y.O craft

Dear Adelaide Owls,

It's meet time again!!! We will be having a BYO theme, so bring whatever it may be that you are currently working on and sip some tea with us.
image: emma lamb
When: Wednesday April 14th 7pm til 9:30pm
Where: Box Factory - Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide
Cost: $2 donation to the Box Factory
Numbers: We have room for 25 Owls - the first 25 to RSVP are IN!
** Do please bring along any new zines or craft books you've discovered too :)
Hoping you all had a wonderful restful Easter.
We'll see you there!
:)
Smiles
Cherry, Cathy & Tracey

12 comments:

delilah devine said...

I'm there!

Cat said...

Me too :-)
Diana H

Unknown said...

OK, I know I've said I'll come and then haven't but I'm really going to make the effort this time. Mel W.

Gillian R said...

Count me in! It's been tooooo long!

JaneH said...

Count me in. Cheers Jane

Donna said...

I'm coming too!

Megs said...

I will be there too!

Unknown said...

Well my course has finally finished but we're going away that week! Hopefully I can make the next one. I miss it!

apparentlyjessy said...

I hope to get there!

Anonymous said...

i will be there its leonie

Unknown said...

I plan to be there if I can get my message to post! Kate

Anonymous said...

I've said I'll come before too but this time I will come & join :) RoseM