Thursday, April 22, 2010

St George and Sutherland Shire Brown Owls


Thanks to everyone who came to our April Crochet night, I cannot believe I forgot to take photos! I have been seriously rapping myself over the knuckles for that stuff up!


We had a good night and it was great to see everyone's progress in such a short time....I will be practicing now until I can perfect the granny square!


The details for the next meeting are:


Date: Monday 10th May 2010

Location: Penshurst RSL

58A Penshurst Street

Penshurst

Sydney

New South Wales 2222

Time: 7pm-10pm



Bring: Your Choice of Hand Held Craftiness



Good Luck, I wish I could attend!



If you have any questions just drop Alyce an email HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in.

Christy said...

We'll be there again too.

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I *should* be able to come, fingers crossed! Will keep you posted!

Kath said...

I will be there. (-: