Saturday, April 24, 2010

Preston Precinct Peeps: its time to craft!


When: Sunday 2nd May

Time: 2pm-4pm

Where: Stolberg Beer Cafe -197 Plenty Road Preston (corner of Plenty Road & Bell Street)

What: embroider your own owl. I’ll bring along lots of owl pictures for you to choose from OR you can always bring along something that you’re working on and go on with that.

Bring: embroidery hoop, embroidery floss (various colours of your choice), scissors, needle and fabric to stitch your oh-so-cute owl design onto. It can be anything, an old tea towel, a hanky, a t-shirt, a boring cushion, or just some old scrap fabric you have lying around.

Cost: Free, but bring along some spare change to purchase a beverage so the bar staff won’t get cranky.

EXTRA STUFF: some prizes and other fun things are happening too.

RSVP: right here in the comments section or you can email me if you have any questions.

Anyone and everyone are welcome. Hope to see you all there Brown Owls!

Heart Keti x o

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds good - I'll pop on down. :)

Ulla said...

This would be my kind of night! I hope you will have a wonderful time and share the results in the Brown Owls Flickr group.

Martta said...

I'll be there! yay

Nycole said...

Thanks for organising Keti! I'll be there - I'll probably bring my own WIP...

Unknown said...

Am not feelin' so great, so may not "pop on down" as previously noted.
Hope it goes well and you get a good turn out.

Erin said...

sorry keti, i'm flat chat with work/study at the moment... i wish i could be there!

Martta said...

Just wanted to say that I had a really nice time. I already look forward to the next one. Aisha/Martta