Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Relocating owl seeks crafty types

Hello there,

I'm on a mission... and I'm hoping a few of you friendly folk can help me on my way.
You see, I'm a Brown Owl of the Melbourne variety, but this weekend I will be moving to the rural/coastal town of Geelong (Victoria).

I'm wondering if you happen to know any nice crafty people from the Geelong/ Surf Coast region, who might be interested in meeting up for some creative collaboration, and maybe even starting our own chapter?

For that matter, do you have any tips on good craft sources, cafes, places to visit in the area?

I'm a 23 year old speech pathologist, and I love upcycling, granny squaring, paper craft, and bits and pieces of everything else...

I would appreciate any local tips you might have to share, email contacts for crafty folk, or maybe you could pass on my email to anyone who might be interested.

Please send all replies to:
warbleandtrill@gmail.com

Wish me luck on my big adventure!

Happy crafting in 2010 Brown Owls

Kim






1 comment:

Nicole said...

I see this is an old comment however if you are still down in Geelong I'd love to connect and hopefully get something happening in Geelong?!