Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Launceston Brown Owls April Meet

OK Lonnie Owls.

After a wonderful knitting night it is time for another crafty meet. Thanks to Rachael for the new venue ... worked a treat!

When: Tuesday 27 April
Where: Swamp Cafe, Corner Mayne St and Invermay Road, Invermay
Time: 7.30pm
What: Anything goes - just bring along whatever craft project you care to work on this week - so knit, crochet, stick, glue, embroider - whatever takes your crafting fancy.

RSVP in the comments section and we will see you there!

8 comments:

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

I will be there, hopefully ... Gemma

Fer said...

All going well I'll be there. (still peeved I didn't make it to the last one!)

eve and the apple tree said...

yeah ladies, i will be there

Samantha Clarke said...

Sam & Carol will be there...

Anonymous said...

I will be there!

cecily said...

I'm coming :-)

Mandy said...

are you having another one soon?

Or is there a way I can start some brown owls over on the nw coast? Would love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi can anyone tell me when and where the next Launceston brown owls will be meeting? Thankyou p.s.Today is June 5 2010 My email is estelleduff@hotmail.com