Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Richmond Brown Owls - BYO Craft

Hi there.

BYO Crafternoon in Richmond!

Bring along anything you would like to work on, something fairly portable is probably best.

If anyone would like to have a go at learning to granny square send me an email and I'll come prepared! Otherwise, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else is up to! If you are stuck for something to bring let me know and I can help you with some ideas or organize a kit for you.

When: Saturday 22nd May, after 4pm

Where: Great Britain Hotel, Church St Richmond

Cost: Free, but please bring some pocket money and buy a drink from the lovely bar staff.

Please comment below if you would like to come, and send me an email if you have any questions oxoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathrin,
I just bought some yarn this week-end and I am trying to learn how to crochet a granny square on the net!
Mhm, well let's say I didn't master the art yet but at least I didn't injured myself :-)
Would love to learn with a "real" person, is your club open for everyone? I'm not even at the beginner step, so let me know if this is ok for me to join. Anyway, the date is 22nd of May, in a month time? Hopefully I would be able to do something by then :-)
See ya'
Alice

Kathryn said...

Hi Alice,
We are definately open to everyone and I'd love to see you at a meeting.
If you want you can come crochet at the meeting on the 1st May and I can give you a hand, that is no problem.
Pip has some good videos on her blog meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com if you have not already looked at them.
Shoot me an email if you want more info or to be put on my mailing list.
Good luck, hopefully I'll see you at a meeting ox