Thursday, February 16, 2012

MITCHAM BROWN OWLS


Our logo drawn by Jo Schofield.





Hi there Owlies,

Its been a long, craft free, summer break, and I hope you're now ready to get back into the swing of things!

Our first meeting for this year is looming, and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all and your various crafts.

I will be the if any one would like to learn to knit or crochet, and hopefully, Julie will be there if any one would like help with Temari.

If you have any ideas for workshops or would like to give a workshop, please let me know and we'll see what we can arrange.

The Deatils:

When: Saturday the 25th of February from 1.30 to 4.00 pm.

Where : Gallery One, 1 Torrens Street Mitcham. Ph 8272 4504

Costs : $5. Gallery hire per person.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I've just recently taken up crochet and stumbled across this group for adelaidians - how do I keep up with events u run and are beginners welcome? At the moment I'm learning from books and would love to see if I'm on the right track etc - anyway I look forward to hearing back - kind regards - Mandy

Deb M. said...

Unfortunately I found the notice for 25.2.11 too late ... when's the next meeting? Anyone interested in learning basic macrame? I'll try to find my old books.