Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Melbourne 3000 CBD: July Meet



Calling all crafty types!
They stole my wool!!

I never realised a month would fly past so fast! Will have to get myself sorted and hopefully organise an activity for our next meet, but given we are on again next week we shall have to have another BYO night! I know everyone is secretly hoarding at least 3 or 4 unfinished projects, so dust one off and bring it along on Tuesday!

Details are:

Date:                 Tuesday 23rd July
Time:                 6.30pm (usually run til about 9pm)
Location:           The Parlour @ Madame Brussels
                         Level 3, 59-63 Bourke St Melbourne 3000
Bring:                Craft Project of your choice
Cost:                 No fee for attendance, but you may like to sample the delicious food and drinks on offer as  a thank you for the great space
RSVP:             In the comments section below

Looking forward to seeing you all again and hopefully meeting some of our new members!

Lee

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Coming to my first Melbourne Owls :)

Unknown said...

I will be coming along

Unknown said...

I will be coming along

nicole said...

I'll be coming along to my first too! If its not too late to RSVP that is...