Sunday, March 2, 2014

Southside Owls ~ Thursday 6th March ~ BYO at Miss Jackson

Hello lovely ladies!!

We are very excited to be starting up again for 2014! Our first meet will be on the coming Thursday night at Miss Jackson Cafe in St. Kilda.

I'm going to get my cross stitch on ~ pixellated flamingo style!


Date: Thursday 6th March
Time: 7:30pm onwards

Venue: Miss Jackson2/19 Grey Street St. Kilda (through the big rusty  gate)
Close to the #16, #96 and #112 trams, and nearby parking below

Craft: BYO!
       
Goodies: We will have tea a plenty, and Matt is making a raspberry coconut slice! Please feel free to bring something along if you would like to show off your baking skills! 

RSVP: Leave a comment here, on facebookemail me or tweet me

Really looking forward to to seeing you all and to getting my craft on!!
Shan x

No comments: