Sunday, January 15, 2012

Canberra Owls - New Year get together

Hello and happy New Year Canberra Owls!

We'll be starting our crafty meetings proper in February (the 18th we think - we have something super exciting planned, so pencil it in your diary!), but would like to invite everyone to join us for a drink and some afternoon tea on Saturday. Bring some crafting to do too, if you like!

Date: Saturday 21 January
Time: 2 pm
Place: Tilley's Devine Cafe at Lyneham shops

It would be lovely to see you! Come and enjoy a relaxing arvo chat - we'd love to hear what you've been up to over the summer, and whether you have any suggestions for things you'd like to try at our meetings this year!
We are also hoping to be able to confirm dates for the year by next week!

Please RSVP in the comments so we know how many people we should snaffle a table for.
See you there!

Love Naomi, Bron and Georgie

12 comments:

Bron said...

I'll be there!
Bron S

SadieandLance said...

Would love to, but sorry I can't this time. See you in feb!

Mikaela said...

Bugger, we're away this weekend! If the trip doesn't eventuate I'll definitely come, but will most likely be down the coast. I'll be there in Feb! =)

Unknown said...

That's an apology for me to..heading to Bundy to surprise my 85yr old dad. enjoy and see you absolutely in febROOary.

Michelle said...

I'm still an "unsure". Will be out of town until mid afternoon so I'll try to come straight to Tilley's on the way back.

Anonymous said...

Changing my tune, I'll be there!

Mikaela said...

Stupid enter key... That was me ^

Jo said...

I will be there for as long as I can manage with both kiddies, looking forward to catching up and finding out what is planned for this year!
jo

Carolyn McPherson said...

Sad face :( I have to work. I look forward to what's in store for the year!!

Lizzie said...

I will be there to introduce myself:) Can't wait to join you this year:)

Vilet said...

I will be there. Cannot wait to hear about what is in store for this year!

naomi said...

Hello, it looks like I've missed this gathering for jan, but I was wondering if someone can let me know a bit more about becoming a brown owl member? or can I come along to the crafty sessions without being a memeber? it sounds like a great gathering... would love to meet some more people in canberra too... any info would be great! thanks.... naomi x