Sunday, December 2, 2012

REMINDER: A Very Brown Owls Christmas Next Sunday

Our last meeting in November was excellent:

Peta finished her awesome cross stitch:


Larissa was working on a beautiful crocheted blanket:


Katie had an amazing rainbow granny square blanket:



Alyce was doing some sneaky cross stitching:


And I added some yellow to my slowly growing rainbow blanket:


I can't wait for our CHRISTMAS PARTY next Sunday: 

Sunday 9th December 2012
2pm - 5pm
Address: Larissa's Place next to the Hazelhurst Gallery in Gymea
(email me for the exact address)

Bring a plate to share and a gift if you want to join in the Secret Santa Lucky Dip - Craft Notions and/or Handmade Gifts to the value of $20

It's totally optional of course - but if you put a pressie in the basket, you can take another one out!

New and Old Folks Welcome!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Seriously, why do I have a new habit of closing my eyes in pics?
But anyway, I'll be at the Christmas shindig! With(out) bells on!