Monday, December 2, 2013

Preston Brown Owls December Meeting

Dear Prestonians,

Our last meeting was a bust! Sickness and last minute cancellations everywhere.  I hope I managed to contact everyone who had been planning to come.  I also checked in at the meeting place but couldn't stay, I was too ill. The Social Sewers promised to look after any Brown Owl orphans but I do apologise if you turned up and and I was not there.

And now the time for the final Brown Owls of 2013 is almost upon us.  If you have only come once or never before, please do come and join us for craft and conversation at

Cheshire Cafe
583 Gilbert Road, Preston
15 December
2-4pm

Cost is free but please buy something delicious from our lovely hosts.Don't forget some handwork.  We would love to see you.

rebecca@needleandspindle.com

No comments: