Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pin Cushions @ Adelaide Owls

Come and learn how to make a no fuss pin cushion

When: Wed 28th July
Time: 7-9:30pm
Where: Box Factory - Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide
Cost: $2 donation to the Box Factory
Numbers: We have room for 25 Owls - the first 25 to RSVP are IN!

What to bring:
  • 2 pieces of fabric, 6 inches square at a minimum.
  • 2 matching buttons. Buttons should be type with 2 or 4 holes – not covered with shanks)
  • Matching yarn or embroidery floss
  • A long needle (ensure that yarn is able to be threaded through the eye of the needle)
  • Matching cotton thread
  • Basic needle for hand stitching
  • Scissors
  • a pen or pencil
We will provide:
  • Instructions
  • A few needles on the night for the group to share
  • A circle pattern to trace
  • Stuffing/Poly fill

If you are already set for pin cushions and would prefer to BYO craft that's no worries at all.

See you there!

The Adelaide Owl Prefects

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry guys I can't make it again this time, still really busy making bags. Hopefully I'll catch up soon and get to come back and say hi. Have a great meeting.
Vanessa M

Anonymous said...

HI, I'll be there and would love to make a cushion. Cheers Susan D

Wild Endeavour said...

Should be there - hope I can find my pretty fabric I bought! If not I'll bring something else. Cheers to all.
Deb M.

Anonymous said...

Hi,I would love to make a cushion.I enjoyed making the calendar last week and I'm looking forward to seeing you all next week!Cheers
Chieko

marlene said...

Sounds great. I'll be there attempting to make a pin cushion.

Thanks, Marlene R

Unknown said...

Once again I am going to try very hard to come along, but I'll BYO. Mel W

Anonymous said...

I'll be there too, looking forward to making a cushion.
Cheers, diana

Anonymous said...

I'll be there making a pin cushion. Great idea! Louise

Anonymous said...

i will be there and so will julie tis leonie

Emma Mill said...

I'll be there and would like to do a pin cushion too. Emma Mill

hardhatcat said...

i hope to make it sans baby subject to getting a babysitter. If i can make it i will BYO

Donna said...

I'm coming, but will BYO.