(Photo by Goldlens)
Hi Canberra Owls!
Our next meeting is on Saturday 18 June from 2 - 4 pm at the Downer Community Centre. This month, Brown Owl Simone will be running a jewelry workshop!
This is something new that we haven't run before, so thanks to Simone for offering to share her skills.
Here's what you need to bring:
- $3 which will cover you for 1m of tiger wire plus access to joiners etc. Simone has some clasps and shepherds hooks etc that I can provide.
- Any beads or other interesting things you'd like to incorporate into your creating. Now's the time to be creative!
- Wire cutters or pliers if you have them. Simone has one set, but you can pick these items up pretty cheaply (under $10) from Lincraft and Spotlight.
- And extra $5 for the hall hire
- And a small plate of afternoon tea to share if you want to! Coffee and tea will be provided
(Photo by Pipalatest)
Hope to see you there!
Michelle, Bron, George, Naomi and Simone!