Come join us for Craft and Fabric Swap - lucky dip style!
Photo borrow from Fii - thanks!
When: Oct 14th 7pm til 9:30pm
Where: Box Factory - Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide
Cost: $2 donation to the Box Factory
Numbers: We have room for 27 Owls - the first 27 to RSVP are IN! You need to comment ONLY once when you RSVP with your name and initial (eg Cherry G!). Please only RSVP for one person on your comment to keep it fair.
Fabric Swap (if you want to)!
- Bring - up to 5 (FIVE!) pieces of fabric to swap.
- Each piece of fabric must measure at least 50cm X 55cm (or 'fat quarter' size)
- Fabric needs to be of the sort of quality YOU would like to receive!
- Can be vintage or NEW! Up to you!
- You need to wrap your fabric up so we can't see it (we're doing the swap lucky dip style) - wrap it in newspaper if you please. Wrap EACH PIECE separately.
Craft! BYO current project. Don't have a project? No worries at all, just come along to the evening and be inspired!
Please bring along your crafted creations, ‘zines and books to show off too - we love to see them!See you there,
Xx Cherry, Tracey & Cathy