They are small.
They are cute.
They are recycled.
They are easy to make.
They will make lovely little gifts.
They will fit inside your purse!
When: Wed 26th May
Where: Box Factory - Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide
Cost: $2 donation to the Box Factory
Numbers: We have room for 25 Owls - the first 25 to RSVP are IN!
What to bring:
- 2 playing cards per book (front and back cover)
- enough paper for 20-40 pages per book (you can put in more or less)
- pencil to trace the pages
- scissors to cut the pages
- heavy thread or floss
- hole punch
- x3 pegs or x2 bull-dog clips
- white PVA glue (supplied on the night)
ps - if you'd rather not bind mini books with us feel free to BYO.