Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Coota Brown Owls October.

Hi lovelies,
Brown Owls is happening again in Coota (that's Cootamundra for short!) next Tuesday evening.

Unfortunately I have nothing to report on from last month as my dear Pop passed away, so I was up North with family & we had to cancel the evening session. The day session was going to be run by my mother-in-law while I was on holidays but no one turned up (uh oh) so we've decided to just stick to the one session of an evening. Before starting the group a few people had expressed an interest in a day sessions but haven't made it so I guess that how things go sometimes & I'm happy with that as I can always go child-free for the evenings (thanks hubby!)

Here's the details:
Tuesday 4th October. 6-8pm.
Stephen Ward Room 1 at the library, Cootamundra.
Cuppa & cake supplied.
FREE.
BYO craft project or email me for ideas.
RSVP sweetrustic[at]gmail.com OR
Coota Brown Owls on Facebook

Cheers, Katie.

3 comments:

Bollywood Hungama said...

Brilliantly done, xx stuff, we like your owl blog. I suggest

Jill said...

All the best for your Brown Owl crafternight!

Bollywood Actress said...

Excellent work Dear, But i cant find the subscription link at your site. please guide me to the specific e mail subscription form.