Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crafternoon in Richmond!

Happy Thursday everyone!

For our first little get together we will be having a crafternoon at the GB in Richmond.

Crochet for theose that are interested, BYO other hand held craft for those that are not.

For those that are interested in crochet, you will need to bring some yarn/wool (8ply is good, and apparently bright colours are easiest when your are learning), and a crochet hook (I would suggest a size 4.5 or 5, but you might find that a bigger one is easier to learn on). Send me an email if you are having trouble finding supplies and I'll do my best to help you out. We'll see how we go but we should be able to work up to at least beginning a granny square in an afternoon.

Date and Time: Saturday Feb 27th, 4pm-6pm (The pub actually opens at 4, so don't be too early!)

Venue: The Great Britain Hotel, 447 Church St Richmond

Cost: Free, but please bring a few dollars and buy a drink from the lovely bar staff.

RSVP: Just leave a comment below with your name, the more the merrier!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

5 comments:

Snooze said...

Phooey, I can't come. I already have something booked for 3 in South Yarra. Maybe next time.

Kerrie said...

Thanks for organising Kathryn - look forward to meeting you on the 27th.

Kerrie

Callie said...

Didems,
I have to work til 4 on a saturday. Maybe I can skive off early next time.

meetmeatmikes said...

I'm going to try and make it! xx

Anonymous said...

sounds good! will try to keep it free!