Thursday, February 25, 2010

Preston Brown Owls First Meeting!

Our first meeting ever in the northern suburbs is happening!

Yay! Woo! Yippeeeee!!!!!!

When: Sunday 7th March

Time: 2pm-4pm

Where: Stolberg Beer Cafe -197 Plenty Road Preston (corner of Plenty Road & Bell Street) Once inside look for the owl in the photo to find us.

What: Meet & greet..Plus, some craft too- Bring your own craft project and go on with that! If you are a new owl and need a new project, for $5 I can bring along an embroidery kit if you want one! Just RSVP if you need me to supply you with a kit.

RSVP: right here in the comments section or you can email me.

EXTRA STUFF: some prizes and other fun things are happening too.

See you there Northside Brown Owls!!!

heart Keti x o

11 comments:

Martta said...

Yay I'm in! Can't wait!

Also, if you need any help let me know. I live just around the corner and will be glad to help.

Marttax

Unknown said...

I can't make this one (am away with Family) but hope to make some of the meet ups this year :)

AMM said...

I can't make this one either but am looking forward to getting involved in future meets.

Little Stef said...

Hey, I will be coming and would love a kit if possible :)

Martta said...

Hey! I'm really sorry, but I had mixed up the times and arrived late, and there was nobody left. Hope to get there next time(and on time as well)! Hope you had a good time. Sad to have missed it.

keti said...

Thats fine Martta and thanks for leaving a comment and letting me know what happened.
I waited for a lonely 50 minutes by myself but nobody showed up :(

Martta said...

Oh no! I hope you're not discouraged as I really like the idea of a local craft group and will make sure I'll be there next time. And, I'm sure the long weekend had something to do with it too. take care!

erin said...

Hi Keti,

Sorry you waited alone! That's not good :(

I'm really wanting to join, but i think the scheduling in the middle of a long weekend may have been a problem (at least it was for me) - hope we can try again? first meeting take 2??

thanks for your effort :)

keti said...

sounds like a plan!!
stay tuned Preston gals, new first meeting coming soon.

Nycole said...

Hi Keti, yes I think the long weekend had something to do with it. Would love to come along, look forward to hearing about the next meeting. Perhaps we also need to start an email list as well? I always forget to check the blog...

Anonymous said...

Hi Keti

I found out about your Preston chapter in The Age today. I would love to come to the next meeting on the 23 May. Let me know if it is still going ahead and whether new members are welcome.

Cheers
Kathryn