Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sydney : Crochet Pub night

Looking to turn your crochet from this
into this?
image via
Looking for other crafty gals to enjoy a drink with? Then join us at the third Sydney Brown Owls catch up for 2010.


Where: Madison Hotel, 52 Devonshire St, Surry Hills (Right near the central station exit)

When: Wednesday, 17th Feb from 7pm

What to bring:
- Your name badge
- yarn or wool of your choice to work with
- crochet hook
- any crochet books you have that others can have a look through

PLEASE NOTE: if you have spare hooks you can lend to other girls please bring them along! Also, if you have any "unwanted" yarn, bring that along too and we can have a bit of a swap.

Please leave a comment if you're coming along!

New Owls Welcome - just read this post xx

13 comments:

Degrassi said...

I'll be there - my first meeting all year.
Jordan

Sheryl said...

Oh Dam...I am flying out to NZ for a we holiday on wednesday! Have fun ladies See you at the next one. x x x x

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I will be there, and will attempt to bring as much stuff to help as possible. Absolutely rubbish at crochet, but I do have loads of hooks!

Verimaz said...

i reckon i can make it, i'm good for basic chain stitch :)

ps. i've updated the Sydney Brown Owls Google Calendar with this event too.

Bron said...

damn. can't make wednesday night! hope you have lots of crocheting fun though!!! see you all next time

Peta said...

I can't make it again! Grrrr

A Life So Peachy said...

I will be there! Yeah!

Bec @ honi design said...

i'll be there too!!

missluzi design said...

Looking forward to tomorrow night and the 3D crochet flower :)

Amy Badskirt said...

I'll be in.. and I can help a bit. I can at least teach everyone how to make magic rings (which is the ultimate secret to crochet, I think!)

ginevra said...

I'm new. I'd like to come.

Vanessa said...

I'm sorry owls, work has taken over again. I have a client order that must be done tonight and it won't get done until the kids go to bed. No crochet for me tonight. And I was so looking forward to finally learning to crochet left handed!!

Fiona said...

am on my way with wool no hooks though