Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yarraville Brown owls


Meet and Greet



Becca will be holding a meet and greet to start off our chapter of the Brown Owls.

Date: Monday 1st March 2010

Time: 7pm - 9pm

Location: Blarney stone pub, Yarraville. This won't be the final location just a place for us all to meet, have a natter and get to know each other. I'll be the weirdo with the owl on the table.

Cost: Free!! well, you'll need to buy a drink or something but you can make it last.

If you have lovely skills you wish to pass on or things you would like to do or learn let me know and I'll try to organise it.




If you would like to come along please RSVP by leaving a comment below!

8 comments:

Bell said...

Hi!
I'd love to meet up.
I was a prefect for the Sydney brown owls and have recently moved to Melbourne. I'm missing my owly friends and craftiness :(
Bell

meetmeatmikes said...

Hi Becca!
I'm going to give this my best shot : on deadline for book, but will try and come! xx

Jemma said...

I'll be there Bec...
looking forward to it.
Jem

Sarah said...

Hi Becca
I'd love to come along and see what it is all bout :)
Sarah

Casie said...

Gasp! A brown owls chapter in the very next 'hood. Yes! I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca,
I'd love to come. I'm planning to move over to Yarraville as soon as I can find a house.
Anyone know any good real estate agents? I can offer bribes!
Sarah W

Mistea said...

Hi
I'll come along monday and see what you get up to, I've not been part of Brown Owls previously but I do like to create.

bec said...

I'll be there, have my babysitter, yay!