Sunday, February 7, 2010

St George and Sutherland Shire Brown Owls


Brown Owls - The St. George and Sutherland Shire Chapter Meet and Greet


Alyce and Thouraya will be holding a meet and greet to start off our chapter of the Brown Owls.

Date: Monday 1st March 2010
Time: 6pm - 8pm

Location: Mortdale Gloria Jeans (15 Morts Road, Mortdale) There is a car park opposite Gloria Jeans and Mortdale Station is very close! This is just the location for the meet and greet not our regular joint!


Craft: BYO Craft – Hand stitching, knitting, crochet and the like for our first meet and greet. We will be able to do larger works when we move into our regular venue but we thought this would be a nice way to meet up and get to know each other!


If you would like to come along please RSVP by leaving a comment below or email Alyce or Thouraya....we can’t wait to see you!


Alyce's Blog - Chaotic Jupiter

Thouraya's Blog - Amelie and Atticus

11 comments:

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I didn't even know that there was a Brown Owls St George Sutherland chapter. How exciting! I'm a member of Sydney Brown Owls as well, but I will come along as I do live in Mortdale :o) There is another Mortdale Brown Owl who may come along! Fun :o)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to come too, I'm from Kogarah area :)

Genki said...

I'm the other Sydney Brown Owl from Mortdale! I've just started a sewing course that is on Monday nights, but I should be able to come from 6-7ish.

anna said...

How exciting - I'm from just down the road.. however I've been in Canberra for like the past five years (denial much?! hehe) but that area is still home - will have to pop by sometime if it works when up visiting family :)

Lara said...

Yay! I'll be there!

Bec said...

Hi Thouraya and Alyce! How are you both? My sister and I might come along, I've been meaning to start some more crafty projects!

Peta said...

I'll be there too. I am a Sydney Owl, but I am VERY excited to see there is a group closer to home.

Kerrin said...

I'd love to come, see you all there!

Christy said...

I wish I'd have seen this a day ago :(

I'll be up for the naxt catch up tho.

Christy

Lisa said...

Don't know how I totally missed this one until today! Very exciting. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Fran said...

just found out - hope I can make the next one!