Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Brisbane Owls - August Meet Up


Fancy a bit of coffee, craft and friendly chatter? Make sure to RSVP here for the Brisbane Brown Owls August Meet Up.

When: 29 August 2010

Time: 10.30 - 12.30

Where: Parc cafe - Building 1, Ground Level, Roma Street Parklands (just down a little from our old stomping ground in the function room of Building 6-7)

What's on: BYO craft! Something portable and cafe suitable. We'll be on hand to help out with any crochet, knitty or embroidery questions if we can or just bring along a little something that you're working on at the moment.
Look forward to seeing you all there!!

7 comments:

edward and lilly said...

I'll be there, see you then!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Bummer, I won't be able to make this one or the next, looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of months then. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Hello I'll be there! See you soon :)

Unknown said...

I'll be there also! Looking forward to it, Michaela

moose and bird said...

Hello lovelies,
I won't be able to make it. Hope to come next month.
Melinda x

Sandra said...

Looks like I'll be there too. Have a birthday outing to attend the night before so hopefully won't be too hungover!

strawberrygirl said...

Hi there, I can make it. Sorry for the late RSVP.
Melanie