Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sydney Brown Owls Yarn in the Pub!


The Madison Hotel is undergoing renovations in August, so Yarn in the Pub is moving days and venues.


Sunday August 22nd, 10.30am for 11am

Coffee and a Yarn Cafe

413 King Street, Newtown

(next to The Button Shop, south end King St)


We love all crafters - so if you don't know how to knit and want to learn, come along.


RSVP in comments below

Hope to see you all there - celebrating our first Female PM (who knits!)

PS YIP will return Weds Sept 15, hopefully at The Madison.

11 comments:

Nikki Catalano said...

I'll be there!!! Can't make future Wednesdays though. : (

xo Nikki

p.s. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. This will be my first time. : )

SuzyQ said...

I'll be there around 11am. See you then. Susan

Amanda P said...

I'll be there. Amanda

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

Would love to come!
Steph

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

Hi ladies, I can't come this weekend :o( Sorry! But will be there for next YIP when we sort out a venue. I think the Madison should be alright for next month, no?

Kate Knott said...

I will be there

Gina said...

I will be there! Haven't been in a while but would love to catch up for some tea and twine! :)

lisa :: the red thread said...

Looking forward to catching up... it's been so long.

Degrassi said...

My lunch plans that day have been cancelled, so I will certainly be there. Can't wait! I really need to get back into cathartic Granny Square production!

PaperLion said...

I'll be there, looking forward to it.

Shelsta said...

I'll see you there too