Monday, August 16, 2010

Brown Owls Launceston - Uthando Project




Hi All,

Our next meeting will be at the beautiful Design Centre, Tamar Street, 7.30 till 9.30 on Thursday 2 September. We will be making dolls for the wonderful Uthando Project.

For info and specs for the doll check out the web site - http://www.uthandoproject.org.

Of course, if you have something else you are working on, feel free to bring that along instead.


Late Arrivals - Someone will wait at the door till 7.45 after that you can ring my mobile. Email me if you would like the number, Georgia


Brown Owls Launceston is now a Facebook Page. If you would like would like to check meeting dates etc and for what's on in town in the way of craft, join up! Search for Brown Owls Launceston!

Please RSVP below and the first 20 are in!

Look forward to seeing you on the 2nd September,
Georgia. Gemma and Eve.

13 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

Oui!

Jenny said...

I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will definitley be there this time. I'm sorry for not arriving last time but I had a few 'husband-not getting the car back in time' frustrations to contend with. I will be there with plate in hand. I'm really looking forward to it. Jill C.

Fer said...

I'll come if I can find a baby sitter! My husband works Thursday nights, Mondays or Tuesdays were much better!

eve and the apple tree said...

i'll be there, but have to work at 9.30 so leaving just a touch early

Anonymous said...

I'll be there ready to stitch. Amanda C

Anonymous said...

Hi! I will be there! Very excited to see the Uthando info, thanks for helping support such a fantastic and worthy cause!
Can't wait to see the little Uthando folk the group create!
~ Ailsa Leslie

Anonymous said...

Meant to add that I will bring along some brown fabric to share and the patterns left over from last meeting if people are wanting to start a new doll. See you there!

Sarah said...

Yep, I will be there too, thanks! Sarah M :)

Anonymous said...

another newbie wants to come - what an amazing project - well done! what do I need to bring?

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try and make it too, though will probably be running a bit late... Phoebe N

Anonymous said...

... and another newbie. Thanks for the info Georgia. I'd love to come along. Cheers, Amy.

Black Eyed Susie said...

Me too. Bit late getting my act together!