Sunday, August 29, 2010

St George and Sutherland Shire Brown Owls


Sunday Afternoon Coffee and Craft

Time to get out and about on a Sunday afternoon and craft it up in the chilled coffee house of Edmonds and Greer...

So get out your crafty bag and head down for a relaxing afternoon on

Sunday the 19th September 2010 from 1pm - 4pm

drop in anytime....the kitchen closes at 2.30pm but there is coffee and selected food available till 4pm.

Newbies are welcome!

Edmonds and Greer

97 Mulga Rd Oatley NSW 2223

(02) 9585 8177

RSVP by Commenting on this post and I will reserve a crafty table for us!


6 comments:

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I will be there!

Belinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

I have never made it to a meet before but if its alright I would like to pop in.

amelieandatticus said...

Love new members...pop on in!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the Bridge run that morning (if this cought lets up) so I will see how am afterwards :)

Peta said...

I am hoping to make it this time. Missing the Brown Owl meets.