Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brisbane Owls: RSVP for the Brown Owls Big Day Out

Brisbane Owls: It's time to RSVP for Brown Owls Big Day Out!

Date: Sunday 27 September

Time and Venue

9:30 am - Meet at Nook, the fabulous new shop for handmade and eco at 19 Browning Street, West End. Michelle has very kindly offered to open the shop on a Sunday for an exclusive retail therapy hour just for Brown Owls! This is a very special offer so please do come along to meet Michelle and to support all the wonderful crafters represented at Nook. It's also a great opportunity to do some early Christmas shopping so save your pennies!

Then:

Crafting at Three Monkeys cafe in West End (bring small crafts suitable for cafe crafting to avoid disappointment). Tea and coffee won't be provided but you can purchase hot and/or cold drinks at Three Monkeys (58 Mollison Street, West End).

Please RSVP by leaving a comment on this post by Friday 18 September.

** Brown Owls are welcome to bring a guest to this meet up, just let us know in the comments when you RSVP **

See you then!

26 comments:

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am in for sure! yay sounds awesome as!

Bel said...

Hi Girls
I'll be there, not sure if I will be able to make it to Nook though :( but will be at the 3 monkeys ;)
Bel x

Purple Paisley Patch said...

Count me in, sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday morning. Kelly :-)

Unknown said...

Yes please! I'll be brining my sister with me as well.

Jetta's Nest said...

See you all there :)

Katy said...

I'll be there with bells on! Sounds like fun :-)

voodoorabbit said...

I'm really keen to join the brisbane chapter of Brown Owls but the blog site says memberships are on hold. When will they be available again?

Julia { a creature strange } said...

I'll finally be able to make this one! Fantastic, can't wait :)

mishmash said...

I'm in plus bringing a friend. Now I'm going to try to restrain myself from visiting Nook until the 27th...

emharm said...

I'll be there, sounds great!

Bespoke Letterpress Boutique said...

oh my, sounds like a big day out not to miss!!

Jetta's Nest said...

Hi Voodoorabbit
Memberships will come up again in the New Year. You can contact Pip for any other details.

Hope to see you soon!

Samantha

Kim Wallace :: Udessi said...

Yay I can make this one! Looking forward to visiting Nook too :)

Unknown said...

I'll definitely be there and will be bringing a friend. And thanks for the yarn shop recommendation, Tangled Yarns is such a cute shop!

ellie said...

I'll be there for some crafting fun! Still not sure if I'll have a friend with me, probably yes.
Not sure if I'll be at Nook (I always buy something everytime I walk into that shop!!!), but I'll be at 3 Monkeys.

Jetta's Nest said...

Wow, it's shaping up to be a fun day!!

Sam

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Count me in! Sounds like a very fun morning.

emharm said...

I'm going to bring a friend along too :)

Bec said...

Oh no, *huff* I don't think I can come. Jade and I are going to see the Russian Ballet in the afternoon, which means our husbands will be getting in their mountain bike ride in the morning. Bugger!! Have fun though - sounds like it will be a blast :D

Jetta's Nest said...

Oh Bec, poor you again!

A country getaway one month, the Russian ballet the next!!

Danielle said...

Count me in please! I am going to try and entice a friend who's been hesitating starting her hand sewing kit she bought at the BrisStyle markets!

Lis said...

Things have changed for me, it looks like I will be able to come after all! Yay!

GG - Miette's mum said...

Don't think I can make it this week, will check nook out sometime soon though. looking fwd to paper dolls next month when i'd like to bring my sister too. have fun on sun!

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

Bummed but I'll be driving Harris to the airport for an overseas work trip, and then up the coast for a little grandparent help. OK must make next month before I pop.

Abbey said...

I will be there and am bringing a newbie crafter. See you tomorrow :) Abbey