Friday, September 18, 2009

Perth Owls Night Meet

Greetings Owlettes of Perth.

Our next meeting will be a little bit different this time. Since the last Saturday of September also means Grand Final Weekend, we decided to move the meeting 2 days earlier. :*)

So if you are free on Thursday the 24th September 2009 do come and join us at the Exomod in Mt Lawley for a little bit of Stitchin' and Bitchin'.

Details are:-

Date: 24th September 2009

Time: 7pm onwards

Craft: Crochet, knitting or embroidery.

Address: 615 Beaufort Street Mt Lawley WA

RSVP by 23rd September 2009 simply by commenting on this post.

See you there ladies. :*)

6 comments:

felicakes said...

me me me.

jessica said...

i will be there. i might even shut my mouth long enough to do some crafting this time. we'll see!

craftapalooza said...

i think i'll be there.

OSIER said...

im releiving for someone at work, so i'll see how lte that goes, but I'm a no at themoment, but I may turn up :)

justine said...

Sounds good. See you there.

Robin@www.fromtheblueshed.typepad.com said...

I want to be a Perth Brown Owl too! Is there any space? If so, when is your next meeting?
Robin.