Monday, September 14, 2009

Canberra Brown Owls - crafty catch up!

Helloooo Canberra Owls!

Our next Canberra Brown Owls meeting will be Sunday September 27 from 2 pm!
Can you believe it is September ALREADY?!
By my calculations that means 7 ace Owly meets so far AND also 7 brand new projects!



Sometimes one afternoon isn't quite enough to get those crafty bits finished, so this month we're having a 'catch-up' afternoon to work on just whatever you would like.

So, bring along something you want to finish from a past meeting, something you're working on at the moment or something you'd like to share for show and tell!
AND speaking of show and tell, we'd love to see something that you've finished at home after a Brown Owls meet too!

You should also bring $6 for room hire, and, if you would like, something delish to share for afternoon tea is always welcome! =D

Please RSVP in the comments, and pop any questions you have there too!

Thanks, and can't wait to see you there!

xo Bron

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Me please!

Michelle W

JenMeister said...

I'll be there :)

Maybe I'll bring along my English Paper Piecing set (I missed that meet) and have a go at that :D

Michelle said...

I'm only a 'probably-not', I'm afraid.

cristy said...

Sounds perfect (I still haven't finished my embroidery!). I'll be there.

Joanne said...

I am hoping to make it

jo

cass said...

bummer - i will be out at Collector for a birthday.

I still have to finish my mouse pincushion too - I have been procrastinting as to whether she needs a tail or not....

Unknown said...

I'll be there.....maybe with a hook and yarn...still can't work out that pattern kuka!

Dainey D said...

I can't make it this month, but have a great time guys.