Monday, September 7, 2009

Sydney Brown Owls Meet - Thursday 17th September

Sydney Brown Owls our next Lane Cove meet is Thursday next week.

When : Thursday 17th September 7pm -10pm
Where : Centrehouse, 178 Longueville Rd Lane Cove
Cost : $5 for the hire of the room
Bring: Snacks to share and a cup for tea or coffee

Theme: Screenprinting and Stamping

We are going to explore the world of Gocco's and stamping. Lisa has volunteered to bring along her Gocco to show us how they work. If anyone else has a gocco and would like to share it with us please bring it along.

If anyone has any other kinds of printing that they want to share with us - stamping, screen printing, freezer paper stencilling or eraser carving - we would love to see it.

Please RSVP in the comments below so that we know you are going to join us

Lets get messy!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there, it has been a while, and I can bring my gocco along!

Sheryl said...

I missed the last one - so will defiantly be there! Count me in!

Shelbyville said...

Crossed fingers I'll have the car so I can get over to Lane Cove.
Will bring eraser-carved stamps as well as Gocco escapades (from recent Gocco workshop) for show'n'tell.
-Michelle

Singedpossum said...

I'll be there. I'll bring a plate of something to munch on. Amanda

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I haven't been in ages it feels like! Can't wait to see everyone, and I will bring something to munch on :D

Pippa said...

I would lovwe to see gocco. I'm meant to be at a uni course that night, but will try and get out of it!

PaperLion said...

Damn, can't make next week. Can we do it again in the future as well? I've had a gocco since November 2007 (yes 2007) and haven't used it yet!!!

Lauren x said...

I'll be there for a bit!
its been so long... might even bring the little owl along for show and tell..

Bec @ honi design said...

i'll be there :)

lisa :: the red thread said...

My Gocco and I will be there. Looking forward to it.

Miss Alison Regrets said...

Gocco - WOO HOO! Count me in.
Fran

Amy Badskirt said...

I can't make it this week and I've been hanging out for the gocco demo! Like Paperlion, I'm hanging out for a reprise (hopefully on a non-Thursday =)

Juliet said...

Don't know exactly what Gocco is yet so would love to come along and find out.

Juliet said...

Don't know exactly what Gocco is yet time for a bit of research. I would like to come to Lane Cove on Thursday and find out!

Lauren x said...

also bringing a friend along... cant wait! its been too long...

Rin said...

How can I join to come to the Leichhardt meeting. I live just up the road and have wanted to come for ages!!