Thursday, March 4, 2010

Adelaide Movie Night!

Adelaide Brown Owls are venturing out and about to see Tim Burton's
Alice in Wonderland!!!!!

super adorable teacup necklaces on ETSY made by kittyrobot

When? Wednesday the 10th March 2010

Where? Palace Nova East End Cinema, off 250 Rundle Street in the 'Palace building'.

Time? Meet out the front at 6:20 ish for the 6:30pm session. Why not buy your ticket if your there early :)

[Sorry about the earliness - the later session starts at 8:50 and finishes at about 10:30 - a smidge too late for some week night antics me thinks?]

Duration? 108 minutes, finishing at about 8:20pm-ish

Cost? $16.50 unless your a student - $12

*** Just leave a comment below to let us know that you will be coming.

We'll see you there :)

PSssssttt: Don't be late for this very important date! (Sorry just had to add that in hehe)

9 comments:

Cherie Wilkinson said...

oh oh! I can go now! Hooray!

Donna said...

I'll be there, but will have my two fellas in tow... hope that's ok - they don't want to miss it either!!

Tracey said...

Hi Donna - that is perfectly fine :D We'll see you all there!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there for sure. All better now! Susan D

Anonymous said...

Vanessa M I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Chelsea M Yeap me too

Alice E said...

I'm going to try my absolute hardest to get there - I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Alice E

wilbs said...

yay! shall be there, bringing my boy as he's dying to see it too. hope that's ok. (:
michelle w

Cherie Wilkinson said...

hmm, was there but couldn't find owls, was running a tad late. Movie was great though!