Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mitcham Brown Owls


Hi Brown Owls,

I hope you are all ready for another Saturday afternoon of craft.

We are making personal purses, or you can bring your own craft, and of course, we are always offering teaching and support for knitting and crochet.

We are looking forward to seeing you all, and please bring any completed work so we can all OOH and AAH again!

If you are making a purse, you don't need to bring anything, it will all be provided for you.

Please RSVP so we know how many kits and sewing machines we will need.

Meeting Date: Saturday March 27th From 1.30 - 4.00 pm

Where : Gallery One, 1 Torrens Street Mitcham

Costs: Site rental : $4, Kit : $2, New Member (Once off) joining fee $10.





3 comments:

Lauren said...

i might try and come along...and bring my sister too! We'll probably bring knitting though...and perhaps finally get shown how to crochet! :)

apparentlyjessy said...

I will try to be there today. I will just be bringing my crochet though.

prashant said...

I can't wait - I haven't been to Brown Owls in ages!
home based data entry